Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Planetshakers Live @ HSG Church Part #2

(To read part #1, please click here)

After the offering, the mic was passed to worship leader, BJ Pridham and he asked the crowd really nicely to put away their phones and cameras for now then led the crowd into a very beautiful time of worship.
He started the worship with “Hope of All Hearts” and many hands were lifted up in worship. It was so beautiful...God is so beautiful.

He continued the worship with “Your Name Brings Healing to Me” and this was the song that touched and ministered to me so deeply and although I didn’t cry outwardly but I felt as though my heart was crying within me. The words of the song spoke to what I was feeling and every word I directed to God and sang with all my heart. 

I needed that one touch from God. As we sang the bridge of the song:

I am free! I am free! These chains have no hold on meI've been healed! Hallelujah!

He set me free that moment! The feeling...I cannot describe. Jesus became more real to me!
After that, was “Great is Your Love” followed by “The Anthem”. It was truly an amazing time of worship with God just ministering to the crowd. God is just too amazing!. 

Then Pastor Mike (Rudy) spoke a moment about Mary and her alabaster jar of perfume (John 12) and Apostle Peter (John 21). The main message Pastor Mike (Rudy) was giving was God gives 2nd chances to "silly people who do silly things" and how we CANNOT outgive God because He has given us the greatest gift of all, Jesus Christ

After that was a time to go all out with LimitlessOne thing that I cannot deny is that Planetshakers are even awesome musically! They are professionals with professional equipment! Every member of the band is blessed with musical talent!

The night was almost coming to a close but before that, Planetshakers wanted to take a photo of the crowd and it was pretty cool that 2 of the members stood on the huge speakers to take the photos.

(photo credits @planetshakers)

And then they allowed the crowd to take photo of them and man, look at those cool poses!

 
(photo taken by Aaron Francis) 

But it didn't just end here...the crowd shouted for an encore. 
We shouted: "we want more! we want more!" 
And so they decided to sing one more song and it was "Get Up" and boy, did we get up! haha! 

After that, it was over. Aww... :-(

 
(Photo taken by Nate Francis after the whole concert was over)  

 
(Group photo outside of the church. Thanks to Abel for taking the photo & Nate for posting it!) 

W-Wait! It's not over yet! 

There was an autograph session outside! I didn't want to lose this opportunity so I bought their latest album, Limitless (you can click the link if you want to buy the album online) and waited in line. I was so excited! I got to meet the band in person (although I didn't get to meet Chelsi Nikkerud. She has a very beautiful voice!). 
Well, we weren't allowed to really chat as we had to keep the line moving so the most they said was: 
"Hi, how are you?" 
"Did you enjoy yourself? I know I did" 
"Thank you for coming". 

Sadly, I didn't have my camera with me or else I would've taken photos with each of the members. 
But still, I'm satisfied with my night 'cause more importantly... GOD SHOWED UP! 
And there were smiles all around. 

Coming to the end of my long post, 
It was 11:30pm by the time the HSG crew packed up the portable banquet tables and the Planetshakers team left. It was time for me to head home as well (Yup, it's past my bedtime). My dad came to fetch me, my mom and brothers home . 

What a night! I had the stench of sweat, my hair was a mess from all the dancing and jumping but truly it was an amazing night encountering God. I thank You, Jesus! 

And that concludes my experience at Planetshakers 'Night of Fire'.

 
(My signed CD! woot!)




No comments:

Post a Comment