Friday, November 19, 2010

Adam Lambert's GlamNation Tour LIVE in Malaysia 2010

I'm really young and this is my first official concert.
Well i just so happened to have won Rock Zone tickets to Adam Lambert's concert LIVE in Putra Indoor Stadium, Bukit Jalil (Thanks to Hitz.FM - follow 'em on Twitter: @hitzdotfm)



(this stadium held the capacity of 16,000)





This is how it went:

5:45pm - me and my mom walked acrossed the street to the venue.

6:00pm - I finally reached the venue.

6:03pm - I'm waiting in line and I was sweating glitter cause it was really hot.

Around 6:25pm - bought my mom ice-cream

7:00pm - DOORS ARE OPENED!

7:01pm-8:03pm - waiting for Adam Lambert. (he's taking so long)

Around 8:04pm - 2 local opening acts. Iqwal perfomed Jay Sean’s “Down” followed by Dennis Lau + Danell Lee with Bon Jovi’s “It’s My Life”. They were really good.


*here's a in-between story: the moment the doors opened, me and my mom quickly ran to get a really good spot. I was actually in the front line of the Rock Zone(to the right where Tommy and Issac are). The Sponser Zone was really slow to be filled....Suddenly when the lights went off, the crowd got all excited and started to push the barriers till it cracked open and all of us were screaming and running forward (surprisingly the guards didn't stop us). And so I got a better and closer view (my lucky day!).



Around 8:30pm - the opening acts finished their performance (BRAVO!)

8:31pm-around 9:00pm - still waiting for Adam Lambert. (where is the guy?)


Around 9:15pm - ADAM LAMBERT IS HERE! The crowd goes mad! *SCREAMS* (OMG! I'm deaf now)


Full Set/Song List:



Medley:
Voodoo
For Your Entertainment
Down the Rabbit Hole
Ring of Fire
Fever
DRUM/DANCE SEGMENT
Sleepwalker
Whataya Want from Me
Soaked
Broken Open
Aftermath
Sure Fire Winners
Strut
Music Again
If I Had You


Encore:
Mad World
20th Century Boy



Adam Lambert started the show with Voodoo. The very second Lambert came out, the crowd went WILD! They were screaming their heads off (not to mention i did the same thing)
As always, his vocals were good. And of course you gotta love his dancing. Adam's dancers were really good. I totally loved Brooke Wendle(her body is hot) and Taylor Green(he's cute and he can really do the master and puppet thing). And I can't deny that i'm in love with his costume (especially that top hat).



(photo: unknown source) 

Then Mr. Lambert went to For Your Entertainment. This song is really sexy and its the kinda song you'll love to dance to and definitely the crowd knew some of the words to the song and kinda sang along. This is the song that made me Adam's fan at the very beginning, so I was looking forward to this...
For me, Adam turned up the heat! His vocals (at the ending of the song) was HOT! Man, I loved what I saw. Not forgetting to tell you how sexy his dancing was :)
I could see Tommy Joe Ratliff waving his hair in the air and I loved it when Taylor jumped from the platform! It was such an unexpected thing for me. After that Adam jumped to Down the Rabbit Hole and then he did a cover, Ring of Fire (by Johnny Cash)





(photo: @CForCrazy)





Next up was Fever!
Instead of kissing his bassist, Tommy Joe Ratliff. He blew a kiss to the audience (and I was like "sigh"). That was so...gorgeous and definitely he gave the crowd FEVER!



(photo: Sony Music Malaysia)


(photo: @_dashia)



And I adored his two male dancers: Taylor Green(left) and Terence Spencer(right)






Then Adam went to do a wardorbe change and while waiting, we were given a wonderful drum/dance segment by the band and dancers.



Adam Lambert came back on stage with Sleepwalker (one of my personal favorites of that night).
He was a vocal genuis when it came to this song. His vocals at the end made my jaw just drop open and say "WOW!".




Then Adam switched and did his acoustic set.
He started off with telling us about the "dark side of love" and the "light side of love".
That was a very beautiful moment.
Then came the guitar intro and Adam sang his 2nd single (from his debut album For Your Entertainment) Whataya Want from Me. I love this song and so does my mom and everyone in the stadium sang along (although to be honest I wanted to hear this song in complete silence).
Then came Soaked. This song moved me and like songs lyrics says...I was "soaked to the bone".



(photo: unknown source)



After Soaked was Broken Open. This song is beautiful acoustic and has a soul-ful meaning.
I just closed my eyes and let Adam's voice do its job.
Then came Aftermath. I've seen Adam perform this song before (in YouTube) and I was excited to see/hear it live. Aftermath is a song which requires Adam's low register and falsetto and to hear it live was like a dream come true.



Adam had another wardrobe change before going to Sure Fire Winners. I love Sure Fire Winners cause its partly a rock song and Adam kept the enegry going to the next song, Strut!
Oh, i just loving watching Adam Lambert and his dancers strut their stuff on that stage.


(photo: @_dashia)


Adam rocked on to Music Again. This song is the only rock song in Lambert's album (not including his Bonus Tracks) and he totally rocked it LIVE!

"He makes me wanna listen to Music Again!"



(photo: @_dashia)

Then Adam Lambert sang the song which told the theme of the show,  If I Had You













(photos: @_dashia)


When it came to this song Adam commanded the crowd.
When he told us to jump, we jumped. When he told us to dance, we danced!
Such an AMAZING energy!!! I couldn't help but dance and jump (I didn't even care for my surroundings).


(photo: @_dashia)



And when eveyone thought it was over,
Mr. Lambert came back out for an encore with Mad World and 20th Century Boy


(photo: @_dashia)

20th Century Boy really showcased his vocals and it just blew my mind away!


But...before we knew it, the show was finished leaving us amazed, happy and actually wanting more.


This was an once in a lifetime experience for me.
No one can deny that Adam Lambert CAN sing!
His show is something anyone shouldn't miss. I hope that he'll be back soon to give us another spectacular performance and I recommand everyone to go and watch him LIVE!.






All of this wouldn't be possilbe if it wasn't for Sony Music Malaysia and other following sponsers






(Here is another review you should read >>> Joshuaongys.com)











1 comment: