Thursday, June 16, 2011

My Point of View: Last Time or First Time?

MY POINT OF VIEW:

Take Note: The way I typed this was like talking to myself. haha!


Well... I don't really know how to start.


God has given my dad a vision to start up a new church and raise up leaders, evangelist...etc.
So my dad finally announced that he'll be leaving the church to build the vision God has given him.

Here's where my story comes in:





At first I thought leaving the church won't be so hard as I have bad memories as well as good memories being in that current church but on the day it self... It proved me wrong I guess.
It was clear my best friend and her brother were going to miss the church as their father is a really good friend of my dad (formally class-mates) so it was quite definite that they'll follow my dad. My best friend and her brother were telling it'll be hard to say good-bye (I didn't really believe them to be honest). When the day finally came I went one-by-one saying my farewells to all I know and care about. I came to say good-bye to a really close friend whom I share so much in common, she saw me and starting tearing up. I looked at her and took her aside... I wanted to cry as it was so sad to see her cry and even more to leave her, not being able to see her until God-knows-when. I hugged her and assured her that we'll definitely meet again and even told her to stay connected with me through Facebook, e-Mail, text...etc. (THANK GOD FOR THE INTERNET! ha!). My close friend also loves my dad (maybe even take him like her own dad) and I knew my dad also cares for her. Then I went to say good-bye to two of my sunday school teachers whom I've come to adore alot and whom have seen me grow up through out the years I've been in that church. Up next I went to say my farewells to the worship leaders and their family (as I'm part of the worship team) and I also said good-bye to a another close friend whom has stuck with my family for quite some time. I gave everyone big hugs!
Then I went to say good-bye to some close members from the church. I knew I was gonna miss everybody! (OK OK... I was wrong! It was kinda hard!)


Then I needed to go home so as I was leaving I took one last look at everyone (I kinda smiled to myself...total weirdo here!). Well I had mixed feelings on that day...
I felt happy that God was leading my dad towards His vision for him ...but also felt sad to leave the friends I knew for quite some time. It was all really mixed feelings! I can't explain it myself!

To be real honest... I knew in my heart with everything that my dad is doing that we were taking a leap of faith. We were trusting God with everything! I didn't really know how we were going to survive but I just told God "that I'm leaving everything in Your hands." As days went past and our first sunday service was nearing, I prayed to God that all will go as He plans it to be.
I'm helping my mom by being her back-up singer while she leads and to be honest (again), I was feeling pretty nervous even though I've backed-up before in my previous church. Before the worship me, my mom and another worship leader (who leads in tamil) prayed and I just wanted to encourage myself by reading Joshua 1:9. I don't know why but my heart just wanted to open uo the bible and read that verse.
Praise God that people attended the service and that we weren't going to be alone (laughs). Actually we were never alone. We had the support of the people, pastors (and their kids), friends and the support of each other.
God was our main supporter encouraging us and pushing us forward!
This is GOD's work and I don't take this lightly.
No one should mess with God!

I'm glad that I had a great time during the opening ceremony of the Eternal Harvest Church and I'm glad that I actually received feedback from some people (well...mostly my friends) that the service was great and some even said that they had a fun time (wow?)

By the way, I don't even know what I'm saying here! I'm just letting it out (and letting the whole world know about it?! lol... ). I tend to just say things 'cause it'll make you feel better. (Me? Weird? Crazy? Loco? yea...maybe)

But now I've got to focus on my studies, helping my family and of course, GOD!
Whats life without God? Don't ask me because no way on earth will I know that answer!
But God in my life? Its really life-changing and God will make a HUGE impact on your life!
I love God!

So I think thats all (for now)

Till my next letting-it-out post (laughs) ...

No comments:

Post a Comment